To help you plan your testing activities, you'll find a Test Log within the Files tab of your Teamwork project (Customer Test Log EPD-ID-49-02).
This document should be used to capture:
- A unique ID for each test
- The system area being tested
- Who carried out the testing
- The date of the test
- The result
- Any internal triage completed (e.g. deciding if it can be resolved internally or needs to be reported to Eploy)
- Whether the result should be reported to Eploy
- The Eploy Feedback Log number, which only applies to issues being fed back to Eploy
The test log is there for your own use - it doesn't need to be shared with your Implementation Manager.
Once you've reached the end of your first round of testing, you may have some issues which need to be fed back to Eploy - this is done using the Implementation Feedback Form, which is discussed in this article.