The Vendor Portal, also known as the Agency Portal, is a dedicated interface for any PSL Recruitment Agencies that you work with.
By giving your agencies access to the Vendor Portal you'll be able to:
- Control which Agencies are able to submit Candidates against specified Vacancies
- Limit the number of Applications each Agency is able to make
- Set an end-date for Applications from Agencies
- Ensure your Agencies agree to your T's & C's at the point of application
- Specify which Duplicate Checking mechanisms are used to minimise the creation of duplicate Candidates
- Fully report on the performance of your Agencies looking at metrics such as Applications per Agency, Interviews per Agency, Offers per Agency and Agency Spend. You'll also be able to easily see if there are any trends with Agency usage, such as whether particular Hiring Managers are hiring staff from one Agency over another
You may have already specified the application process you would like your Candidates to complete - it's important to note that this application process doesn't apply to candidates submitted via the Vendor Portal.
When a Vendor/Agency is submitting a Candidate, they will all fill in the same form. We need you to now let us know what questions you'd like to have on this form, by completing the Vendor Fields tab of the Vendor Portal Specification document, which can be found in your Teamwork project.
Within this specification document you'll find the default set-up for the Vendor Portal candidate submission page.
Please look through the fields displayed and let us know if:
- You'd like to keep the field on the form
- The field should be mandatory for the Agency user to complete
- You'd like to rename the field, and if so, what you'd like to change it to
The final column is your opportunity to add any comments. You'll find that one comment has already been added - as a default the Vendor Portal asks the user to enter their own email address when adding the Candidate. This will be saved as the Candidate's email address - each Candidate that user adds in to the system will have the same email address. This is done to ensure that for these Agency candidates, any emails which would normally go to the Candidate will go to the Agency user instead. If this is how you'd like to work, you don't need to do anything. If you'll be asking your agencies to provide the Candidate's actual email address, in addition to their own, you'll need to amend this comment accordingly and let us know how you'd like this to behave.
At the bottom of this page you'll find space to add any extra questions you'd like your Agencies to answer when submitting Candidates. If you're adding fields here please bear in mind that ALL agencies will be asked the same questions when submitting a Candidate, so please don't put any Vacancy specific questions here.
Having completed the Vendor Fields tab, we now need you to let us know what type of Duplicate Checking you'd like to use in the Vendor Portal. To do this, please open the Duplicate Checking tab.
Here you'll find the 3 duplicate checking options available. All we need you to do here is say YES or NO against each option within the Response column.
Having completed your Vendor Portal Specification, go to the task within Teamwork and upload the completed spreadsheet within the task. During the Discovery Session at the end of this phase, your Implementation Manager will review the information you have provided. If we have any queries with your completed document we can discuss these during the meeting. The finalised document will then be used for your Eploy Build. If you have any questions about completing the document, please raise these with your Implementation Manager on your weekly call.