About This Phase
Before we go talk about this phase, let’s quickly look back – you’ve given us a scope, specified how the system should behave in all circumstances, you’ve planned for configuration changes to personalise the system, made those changes and thoroughly tested everything. Now it’s time to put all of that blood, sweat and tears into action – it’s time for LAUNCH! (Cue the fireworks, fanfares and get the bubbly on ice!)
This is the final phase of your implementation, Phase 5; and even though you’ve fully signed off your system and you’re chomping at the bit to get started, there are still a few things you need to do to make sure everything is in place when the time comes to let your Eploy system loose on the world:
- Add your live vacancies
- Launch your system internally & externally
- Receive your floorwalking session
- Receive details of your dedicated Account Manager
- Receive direction on how to contact the Customer Success team for day-to-day system queries
While all of this is going on, you’ll receive your go-live Standard User Training session(s) from our training team, where we’ll run through your full end-to-end process on your new system, making sure all your Core System users know exactly how to use the system once you’re ready to start publishing vacancies and managing applications. The date for this training will have been confirmed earlier in the project.
This is also the perfect time to start winding down your old vacancies on your previous ATS and carry out any transfer activities from that system over to Eploy.
The last thing to do is to formally switch on your new Indeed and Google Jobs feeds – your Implementation Manager can help with this if you get stuck.
And that’s it. Your system is now fully launched – time for a well-earned rest.
From an implementation perspective, you’ve now moved into the part of Phase 5 which we call Hypercare, and there’s only a few things left to do before your project is officially closed and you’re handed over to BAU support:
- About 3 weeks after go-live (i.e. the beginning of Phase 5), you’ll have your Floorwalking session. This will be hosted by your Implementation Manager and a member of our Customer Success Team. During this session we can help iron out any go-live creases and snags, and it gives you the chance to introduce yourselves to the Success Team, who will take care of your day-to-day support requirements going forward.
- After Floorwalking, a handover meeting will take place between your Implementation Manager, Customer Success and the Account Management team. During this meeting your dedicated Account Manager will be assigned to you and your Implementation Manager will let them know everything they need to know about the project and the configuration of your system.
- After this meeting, your Account Manager will make formal contact with you to introduce themselves, and at this point your Implementation project will formally come to an end
- You will also receive a feedback form to ask how you found the implementation process as part of our effort to continuously improve our processes.
Even though your system is now live, the learning journey doesn’t end - once you’ve started to receive and process Applications and Offers, you’ll likely want to start running reports within your system. To help with this, we’d encourage you to attend our Introduction to Dashboards and Reports webinar, the schedule to which can be found here. As with all Implementation training webinars, this session is included within the cost of your system.
If you wish, you’re more than welcome to attend the Getting Started with Eploy and Customer Configuration webinars again at any time.
In addition to the training included with your Implementation, Eploy Academy offers many other training courses. If you’d like to know what’s currently available, your Account Manager will be able to share the current training offering and price list.