As Eploy is a cloud-based platform everything is quite straightforward, but there are some areas where we will need your assistance to ensure a smooth and successful implementation.
We appreciate that every organisation is different, and it may be multiple departments are responsible for some of these areas (or indeed a third party), but as an overview, these are the main areas that will need IT/Technical input:
- Security – Accessing Eploy:
- Setup/guidance on IT restrictions.
- Setup/guidance on Password settings/protocols.
- Domains & SSL Certificates:
- Guidance on domain choice/options.
- Setup of subdomain/subfolder.
- Provision of SSL certificate(s).
- Email Authentication:
- Steps to setup and authenticate emails sent from Eploy (e.g. SPF records, whitelisting mail server(s)).
- Google Maps API
- Setting up and/or providing an API Key.
- Technical input in setup, testing and deployment of any integrations (such as Single Sign On, Exports to HR/Payroll systems or using Eploy’s API’s).
Whilst this guide is comprehensive, there may be other areas of policy/security that you would like to know more about. There is a list of the most frequently requested policies etc. in the Resources section, along with details of how to get more information.