The quickest and easiest way to access a full list of your Candidates is by navigating to View > Candidates.
This route will display a list of all Candidates registered on your system.
Hint - As you navigate around the system, any filters you apply may be carried over. If you follow this route and find that some Candidates are missing, look at the Filter button in the grey menu bar. If this is orange, that means a filter has been applied. Hover over and click Remove Filter to see the full list.
You can also access candidate records quickly from:
- Dashboard widgets, which are great for pre-filtering specific lists of candidates.
- Searching for a specific candidate using their name, email address or phone number in the search box.
- The history and favourites menu, which will track your recently used or favourited candidates and give you instant access.
Hint - Where ever you see a candidate name throughout the system, clicking the name will take you to the summary page for that Candidate.
The Summary Tab
Having accessed the Candidate record, the first thing you'll see is the Summary tab. From here you'll be able to see a quick overview of all Candidate information, including:
- Personal details
- Preferences and requirements
- Bank Details (if you have the permission to view it)
- Completed screening and Discover forms
- Additional Details
Towards the bottom of the screen is the Activity panel, where you view a full history of:
- Call Logs
- Long Lists
Each of these activity items has their own dedicated tab within the record, displaying the same information, but benefitting from additional tools such as filtering and sorting.
Updating a Candidate Record
Having accessed a Candidate record, simply navigate to the Tab where the information is located, update the required details and click Save.
Alternatively, from the Candidate Grid, right click on the candidate and select Edit > All. This will open the Candidate record in a pop-up view and from here you'll be able to edit the candidate's details.