To help simplify the log in process, you can allow your users to sync their social media accounts with their profile and use this to log in. This means that they don't need to remember user names and passwords for another account and can just click to log in.
The following options are available:
- Allow Facebook - displays a Facebook icon on the log in page
- Save Facebook Profile Picture - will save the profile picture from Facebook as an avatar for the candidate, helping to personalise their account.
Note - Saving profile pictures only applies to the candidate portal.
- Allow Google - displays a Google icon on the log in page.
- Allow LinkedIn - displays the LinkedIn icon.
- Save LinkedIn Profile Picture - Similar to Facebook, this setting will create an avatar from the profile picture on Linkedin and display within the candidate portal.