The application summary report will provide you with a quick overview of Equal Opportunities and Declaration information provided by candidates when they submit their application for your vacancies. This report allows you to access key equal opportunity & ethnic origin data & quickly export to CSV.
- Firstly, you will need to filter to find the vacancies that you wish to include in your report.
Please Note: The Application Summary will run on up to 500 records, so you may want to use the filter/query builder to ensure the report includes all the required vacancies and information. Running a report with too few records involved will not provide any relevant data, whilst too many records involved may skew the information you are looking for.
- Once you have applied your filter to the Vacancy global list, select the Reports icon from the sub menu tool bar.
- From the Please choose your report type drop down box, the Application Summary (CSV) will be the default option – If not, select it from the drop down list.
- You will then have the option to choose which fields you can display on your report. These include Gender, Nationality, Ethnic Origin, How did you hear about us/which one? and Do you have any disabilities?
- The declaration is also included in this search, to include either all candidates or only the ones that have completed a declaration. Once you have set your preferences, click Apply.
Viewing the Report
- The report will be displayed as a download in a CSV format. This means that the file can be opened in a spreadsheet, such as Microsoft Excel.
- Once you have the report downloaded and opened, it will be displayed in a table – your query preferences on the left and Vacancies listed across the top. This will allow you to see the breakdown of the data, individually by vacancy and in the total.