Permanent Placements Created this Month – Team Trend
A target based on Permanent Placements created each month will help to track the fruits of your labour and highlight the end product of your hard work. This also adds a competitive edge to your reports, allowing direct comparison of your users.
To get this –
I need to do this –
Create New Metric;
- Title – Permanent Placements
- Description – Permanent placements by placement creation date and placement creator. Includes a filter for vacancy type = permanent.
- Record Type – Placements
- Date Field – Placements – Creation Date
- Aggregate Type – Count
- User Field – Placements – Created By
- Permissions – Placements
- Filter – Vacancy Type has Permanent
- Select the User to create the target.
- Click Add
- Select the Metric - Permanent Placements
- Set the Target Value – 10
- Set the Target Interval – Monthly
Then add a new Widget –
- Click + Add Widget
- Chart Type – Target – Team Trend
- Select User - Select specific Users to include.
- Target Metric – Permanent Placements per Month
- Date Filter – This Month
- Title – Perm Placements Created this Month