Average Placement Charge this Year – Line Chart
Using Averages, you can see how much work it takes to make a placement and what your usual reward would be - perfect for forecasting profits and sales pipeline.
To get this -
I need to do this –
Create New Metric;
- Title – Average Charge of Placements
- Description – Average Charge (One Off) of placements, by placement start date and placement creator.
- Record Type -
- Date Field – Placements – Start Date
- Aggregate Type – Average
- Numeric Field – Placement - Charge (One Off)
- User Field – Placements – Created by
- Permissions - Placements
- Filter – Not Required
Then add a new Widget –
- Click + Add Widget
- Chart Type – Line Chart
- Record Type – Placements
- Metric – Average Charge of Placements
- Group by – Date – Month/Year
- Second Group by - None
- Date Filter – This Year
- User Filter – Select User Name.
- Set Title – Average Placement Charge this Year.
- Chart Type - Line
- Chart Direction – Vertical