To help with the process of setting up your forms we have included some useful tools to help reduce the admin and make the process as simple as possible:
- Duplicate Form – After building one form, you can simply duplicate it. Duplicating a form will protect the integrity of the original form and responses, but also allow you to customise and update the copied version to suit your needs. This means that you can use the form as a template for other forms!
To do this, simply click into the form and switch to the Details tab. The duplicate option will be available in the top right hand corner (next to Delete, depending on your permissions!)
- Duplicate Question – You can save time by duplicating questions and then tweaking response options or scoring values. The duplicate option is within the Question tab, after selecting the required question.
- Using Preview – Previewing the form after making changes is a must, especially if sending out to candidates or contacts. It allows you to test the look and feel of your form, as well as help you to pick up on any errors.
- Required Information – When building forms, it can be tempting to collect as much information as possible. However, it’s important to remember that these questions are not fields in Eploy and shouldn’t be used as such. Forms and Questions should only be used to collect information about a specific vacancy, interview or feedback opportunity. Any information provided in a form will not migrate into records or populate fields within candidate or contact records.
- Updating Forms with Responses – Once you have used the form to gather information or feedback, you may wish to add additional questions or re-evaluate the scoring system. This can be done, without affecting those who have already completed the form. After making changes, you can switch to the Responses tab and choose to recalculate scores.