Internet Explorer assigns all websites to one of four security zones: Internet, Local intranet, Trusted sites, or Restricted sites. The zone to which a website is assigned specifies the security settings that are used for that site. You can choose which websites to assign to the Intranet, Trusted, or Restricted zones. By adding a website to a specific zone, you can control the level of security used on that site.
- Log into eploy within Internet Explorer
- Click in to the Settings Cog located in the top right hand corner of the browser window
- Select Internet Options from the Settings drop down menu
- Click in to the Security tab within the Internet Options dialogue box
- Click to highlight the Trusted Sites zone – Then Adjust the slider within the Security level for this zone to Medium-Low
- Then Click on the Sites button
- Your eploy system URL (https://yourcompany.itssystems.co.uk) should be pre-populated within the Add this website to this zone field. Click on the Add button. Then Close.